May 25, 2012

Insta Friday {Last week of School}

Last week of school. At the beginning of the school year I was a little nerves of all the changes we had going on. It has been a great year and I couldn't ask for better teacher's for Kendall. Now, it's time for a little relaxation. No practices or games, meetings we have to go to. Breakfast at 6:45 in the morning. For the first time I will savor these Summer day because they are going to go by fast.
Getting her home run trophy for the Spring season





A terrible picture but this is our end of the year lunch. I have only worked with these ladies a year and I am really going to miss them!



The Best Kinder teacher's! They have made this year a breeze!!



























The dual Kinder class of 2012

At my niece's graduation, the Goebel kids are waiting very patiently for J to come down the stairs.

J walking across the stage. Big things are going to happen for this girl! Next step Texas A&M!!





















For some reason I have a big gap between pictures so keep scrolling down....





















Last time my baby is getting out of the car as a Kindergartner....

My cousin came into town from Kentucky on Friday ( that sounds so hillbilly) so we had lunch at Granzin's


 Only in Texas can kids eat on saddle bar stools.



Then off to do a little shopping...and ice cream eating.


 Hello 1st Grade....Goodbye Kinder!




Pretty much sums up the last day of school....







 










1 comment:

Shelia Day said...

I had such a great time!! Love ya'll!