May 18, 2012

Insta Friday


This little pool had been my friend this week. At the Y they are doing a lazy mans triathlon. So I've been a fish this week. Good thing is my tan is awesome!
Enjoying a little afterschool snack at Orange Leaf
End of the Season  T Ball pizza party....missing about half of the team in this picture.
This is a terrible picture but it's the only one with almost everyone in it. These women are my co workers and some of the dearest friends I could ask for. We have all been through some tough situations and we huddle around each other and pray and on occasion go get a drink together. This week I said goodbye to them and my little MDO classroom that I have had for the last 3 years. As I get ready to set out on a new adventure.

                                                                           Field Day

My baby rocked the bubble hop!





She will probably kill me in a couple of years for this picture. This was at the "pass the cup" station. Her class won!

No comments: