Oct 9, 2013

Junk

Every Spring and Fall here in Texas they have a antiques week in a small town. Every year I say I'm going to go. And every year I don't. But this year was my year. We loaded up the car and took the 2 hour drive to this road basically in the middle of nowhere that  I've heard so much about.  Oh my! my friends didn't lie to me....this little 2 way street was awesome! If you want it, chances are good they have it here...somewhere.

This picture does not do Round Top justice. This is just a small portion of what you will find.

Then we drove down the road to


Junk Gypsy store, I was a little star struck when we pulled into the parking lot to find the dad helping park cars! I really wanted to take a picture but I was told I would look like a crazy if I did. I have been a fan way before they were on HGTV. We use to go to their tent sale in College Station.

No comments: